Saturday, July 3, 2010

Nuvo and Junkin

I have lots of fun things to share! First, IndySWANK highlighted my typewriter key jewelry in their latest ad in the current NUVO. Niffty! On Friday I restocked IndySWANK with lots of new goodies, so stop in if you are in the neighborhood!


Then today, I met my mom in Kokomo for lunch and some antiquing/junkin'. Last week she scored me these THREE vintage Hamilton printer drawers. THANKS MOM! Aren't they the coolest! I plan to use the small one for art show displays and the other two to house my supplies in my studio. One of them came with some fun little vintage trinkets too!


After lunch we hit "Treasure Mart" and I found a few things. I couldn't pass up this sweet vintage faceted bead necklace, which I will most likely keep for myself. I love how it sparkles in the sun and it's one of my favorite colors! (shocker right?)

And more buttons to make bracelets!

After getting back into town, I realized I had stuff in my trunk to drop off at Goodwill so I did and then of course went in. I scored this travel scrabble set, which as the cutest TINY tiles! I see earrings and all sorts of fun crafty things in the making with these!

Such tiny tiles!

And finally, I was on the hunt for a container to hold the 1" promotional buttons that are freebies at art/craft shows and found this adorable tin for .99! It's the perfect size and colors!

What a fun day for finds!

2 comments:

  1. You always find the most wonderful things. That necklace is really such a stunning color!

    LuLu♥

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!