Saturday, January 11, 2014

More Manikin Doll Kits and Glitter Galore!


Happy Saturday everyone! We have some super fun new goodies in the shop including more Manikin Doll Kits featuring several Coffee Break Design favorites, more new Inka Gold colors, Distress Inks and tools, Distress Glitter galore, and a few other Ranger products. I hope wherever you are, you are warm and safe. It's supposed to be 42 degrees here today - heat wave!


I had a blast playing with a few of our new Doll Kits. You may recognize them from several other Coffee Break Design products. Now they are larger and even more fun to play with. And it's no coincidence that they were perfect for more play with Gelatos! To make my dolls, I colored the included white Cardstock Paper Cut with Gelatos (the Gift Set includes a perfect skin tone) cutting the Paper Cut as needed. For the Muscle Man's shorts, I used part of the Paper Cut as a template - the red sparkly bit is from the cover of a Rolling Stones Magazine. I never throw away beautiful papers! I finished off the pieces with some stamping, collage, and stenciling, and then attached the bits using Glue N Seal. (I love that brush top lid!) The Cigar Label I picked says "High Grace Hope Chest". Perfect for Mr. Muscle Man!



Check out this stunning Steampunk Heart by Design Team Member Linda Cain!

Hop on over to Linda's blog for more photos and step-outs of this wonderful piece!

Supplies Used:


You still have lots of time to join in the Sweet Heart Fairy Shrine Swap! Fairies are due February 24th!

The stunning fairies below are by Design Team Member Lynn Stevens! Each time I look at them, I discover something new. So awesome Lynn!


To close, we have a shout-out for an awesome online art class event!
Artful Gathering Online Art Retreats 2014 opens for attendee sign-up on Feb. 1. 

Check out exciting new art workshops, new and returning faculty, and loads of fun activities!
The Event runs June 6th - August 27

2 comments:

  1. Loved Linda's steampunk heart... got to wait for my hearts to cross the Atlantic sadly!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!