Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lots to Share

I hope everyone had a great holiday! I was a busy little elf listing LOTS of new products on the site! You can see all the new goodies HERE.
Below are just a few of my favorites!

Don't you just LOVE Tim's masks! The ransom alphabet comes with 89 pieces and you can arrage them to spell anything you want over and over again!

And what about these sweet rusty keys!

And these are just so cool! Burnished tin birds- gotta love the colors!

And these are my favorite! PEWTER bird stickers. They are made of a tin embossed metal. Just peel off the backing and STICK!

And have you ever seen something so darling? These miniature german shoulder headsare oh so tiny! Under 1" and so perfect and cute. Hard to believe they are over 100 years old!
I also added and restocked other dollie parts.

Like I said, those are just a few of the new goodies. Go HERE to see them all :).



1 comment:

We appreciate your comments!