Monday, March 25, 2019

Shrink Plastic Shadow Box Shrines with Stephanie Rubiano FREE Video Tutorial


You guys are in for SUCH a treat this week!
Our friend, the extremely talented Stephanie Jones Rubiano created an amazing FREE mini workshop video for you, combining her fabulous Shrink Plastic techniques and our Shadow Box Shrine Kits. See how Stephanie creates a lovely Valentine Heart Ornament from start to finish and learn lots of fun tips and tricks. I watched and learned so much! Plus, Stephanie is a joy to listen to, and is on point with her beautiful fingernails. You won't want to miss this one. Let us know what you think!
Thank you Stephanie for sharing your immense talent with us!
You can click the photo below or click the link for the awesome video!

(Keep in mind these pieces can be made for ANY theme using the other Shadow Box Kit styles! I can definitely see a little Halloween gal in the Gothic Arch with flying bats or Alice in Wonderland in the Pocket Watch and the list goes on!)



From Stephanie: 
"Hello and welcome! My name is Stephanie Jones Rubiano and I will be your hostess during your stay. Because I have a Bachelors of Science degree in Marine Biology from Texas A&M at Galveston, I feel eminently qualified to share some artistic ideas with you. If you don't feel that this degree which involves studying life in the ocean is qualification enough, I have also won awards at nationally-ranked juried art festivals and have had work published in books and magazines. Oh, and I have been teaching live art workshops at stores, national art retreats and in my own studio for 17 years, so maybe my commensurate experience will count for something! I do love teaching and look forward to this new online adventure. Thank you for being here and I look forward to "meeting" you in the virtual world!

Stephanie's Shadow Boxes
Here are few more photos of Stephanie's awesome work. Clicking any of the images will take you to her video. Enjoy! 
XOXO,
Stephanie and Kristin



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!