Saturday, February 21, 2015

Brand New Doll Kits + Tons of Tim Holtz‏


Happy weekend everyone! I'm so excited about our new goodies this week. FABULOUS new Doll Kits with a wonderful vintage and Steampunk twist and tons of the brand new 2015 Tim Holtz goodies in stock and ready to ship! And it's all on SALE so grab it while you can!
You can check it out HERE.




Art Time with Cat Kerr!

My heart skipped a little beat when I saw this stunning assemblage piece by Design Team Member Cat Kerr! I love how she creatively combined our Heart Shrine Kit and Stand Up Steampunk Cameo Woman to create this amazing (and large) piece!

Cat has a full tutorial for you HERE on her blog with tons of photos and step-outs. She has the entire supply list linked as well. Amazing Cat!




Inspiration By Amy Nieman!

 "I'm sticking with you cuz I'm made out of glue!" A gorgeous journal page Design Team Member Amy Nieman! I adore her lettering and of course the yummy Gelato colors! So gorgeous Amy!
(She Also Used Our Tiny Heart Stencil, Arrow Stencil, Brass Arrow Charm, Heart Washi Tape)




Inspiration By Tina Walker!

This absolutely stunning Santos Doll is by Tina Walker! All of the assemblage bits are wonderful and very fitting for this week's release! Her molded center piece is amazing too. So creative and inspiring Tina!




Inspiration By Lisa Rupp!

And last but definitely not least, an incredible 3D Santos Cage Doll by Lisa Rupp! Notice the "floating" gears inside the cage? My favorite part! And the amazing finish on the wings? So gorgeous Lisa!

Now I'm definitely in the mood to play with the newest Doll Kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!