Saturday, November 1, 2014

Votive Church Shrine Kits and More Christmas‏


New Goodies!
  
Happy Saturday Everyone! I'm really excited about our brand new Votive Church Shrine Kits. I've been wanting to design them since our Votive House Shrine Kits last year! Yeah, they are finally here! We have TONS of new goodies to alter them with too. I'm a sucker for bottle brush trees and tiny deer. In addition to the new goods, the general Christmas Section has over 600 fabulous goodies (all on sale) and our Coffee Break Design Christmas Section is sure to inspire.
  


Votive Inspiration!

I love our Votive House Shrine Kits and I think I love our brand new Votive Chuch Shrine Kits even more. Of course you can combine them both to make sweet village. I could definitely see these on a fireplace mantle. And they make fantastic ornaments too! Here are a few of the House Kits all decked out to give you some ideas!

The above and below is by Design Team Member Linda Cain! More info on Linda's blog here.



By moi! As you can see, they look amazing with or without votive candles!




Inspiration By Rhonda K. Cruise!
  
This stunning Halloween Doll is by Rhonda Cruise! How fabulous is that lace!




Inspiration By Gerri Herbst!

Design Team Member Gerri Herbst created this fun Halloween card. I think it's ingenious the way she used the Falling Star ATC Frame! She also used our Fairy Doors Collage Sheet, Skeleton Paper Cut, and Collage Sheet CV48.




Inspiration By Linda Cain!

I'm loving this gorgeous Cameo Frame created by Design Team Member Linda Cain! Linda has some amazing tips for you on her blog. Find out about the new Finnabair Crackle Paste and much more here. Thanks Linda!




Inspiration By Kelly Hoernig!

Want to join Kelly Hoernig for some HALLOWEEN HIDE & SEEK?
TREATS INCLUDED! Kelly has a free project PDF for you. We love how she used our Victorian Frame Ornament! Get your free PDF here.




Inspiration By Aideen Fallon!

I wanted to share this cool video with you, created by Aideen Fallon! Aideen recently used our 3-D Witch Doll, and she did a fantastic job! And I Ioved what she had o say about it. Check out the end to see some amazing texture on the back and sides of her shrine. She'll tell you how she did it! You can watch the video here. Thank you so much Aideen!




Inspiration By Tristan Robin Blakeman!

Happy Dia De Los Muertos! That's right, Day of the Dead is officially today and tomorrow, November 1st and 2nd. This beautiful album created by Tristan Robin Blakeman is the perfect homage to the holiday! Tristan used our Exquisite Shrine to frame Frida. So perfect Tristan!




Fun 2014 Christmas Tutorials!

The delightful Deer Mount Ornaments from a few weeks ago are posted to our blog so you can access the step-outs anytime. Find it HERE



And of course the fun and funky angels from last week are also posted. I'm really itching to make more of these! You can find the tutorial HERE.





Since it snowed yesterday here in Indiana, it's starting to feel more like Christmas. That's right, it snowed on HALLOWEEN! This photo is from around 8pm last night!




Snow or no snow, I'm definitely excited about Christmas. A few weeks ago I ordered some fairy lights and had the perfect idea for them. I added them to my lovely vintage bird cage, and then recently added my angels. A few bottlebrush trees, and I'll be all set. I'm really happy to have fairy lights in my studio again. Starting to feel at home! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!