Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Raven Theatre and More!

 
Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend so far. We have several awesome new Halloween goodies in the shop this week. Tons of NEW Halloween Shrine Kits, Cut-Outs, ATC Frames, and much more! The Raven Theatre is one of my favorites! I had the opportunity to visit Edgar Allen Poe's grave while visiting Baltimore a few years ago. Eerie and amazing! So I just had to design a Poe Theatre. Nevermore.
 
Check it all out HERE!

 
Next to Halloween, Dia De Los Muertos is another favorite holiday of mine! You know I love all the shrines for one. Design Team Member Linda Cain created this wonderful shrine to start celebrating early and there is a giveaway on her blog for a wonderful DOTD goodie pack. Hurry up and leave a comment, winner is being pulled on Monday!
 
Go enter HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Wow how lucky can ya be. Edgar allen poes grave. That would be awesome.
    I see something new I want everytime I go to your store. I want 1 of everything.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!