Friday, May 18, 2012

Brand New Coffee Break Design Shrine Kits, Paris Inspired Goodies, and More!



Bonjour friends! As many of you know, a few weeks ago I took a trip to Las Vegas. While I love all of the fabulous hotels, the Paris Hotel is by far my favorite. It's especially lovely when it back drops the Bellagio Water Show! I've also been lucky enough to see Paris France, and our trip to Vegas brought back many lovely memories! Speaking of Vegas, I hope you are all planning on playing along in the "Vegas Baby" Art Challenge. Check out the rules and current entries here. They are all so amazing! Keep em' coming!


Seeing the Paris Hotel again, completely inspired me, so I was on a mission to create some awesome Paris inspired goodies. You can see them all HERE. First up, some Stand-Ups! You can also get them without stands to use in your collage and altered art.


I love the Arc de Triomphes! How adorable would it be to have an image peeking through the arc!


And if you love charms and jewelry like I do (speaking of, I have a jewelry/art show I'm vending in tomorrow!) then you will love the Mix Sets. We've got Eiffel Towers, Arc de Triomphes, and Fleurs-de-lis! Also available as individual charms in specific sizes! With our without charm holes of course. Sweet! The Eiffel Towers without charm holes look so cool on ATCs! I plan to play with some really soon (after said art show).


With the different sizes you can easily make earrings, necklaces, pins, and so much more! Can't wait to play with these too.


Some of the Arcs are Inchie size. Yay!


Here is a photo I took of the actual Arc in Paris, France. Too bad that guy's head got in the way! LOL. I didn't realize it at the time, and it's the only one I took :).


 And of course I had to add to our large collection of Clear Acrylic Charms. In addition to our old favorites, we now have Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and Fleur-de-lis clear acrylic charms. And you get a bunch in each set!


Ah, and onto the first new Shrine Kit! As soon as I created the ATC Door Shrine Kits a few months ago, I knew I wanted one smaller, much smaller, as small as I could go. I love mini :). So I give you the Mini Parisian Door Shrine Kit! It's not even two inches, yet the door still opens/closes and it has gorgeous detailing including a Fleur header. Plus the top has two holes where you can simply loop your chain through to create a necklace. Or just cover up the holes to make a pin, standing shrine, etc. It's even cuter and smaller in person. Note, I have pretty small hands, so it looks larger than it is in the photo.


 This is just calling for a Tiny Frozen Charlotte inside!


 Another photo I took of the real thing :). To be honest, it seemed smaller in person that I had expected. Still beautiful though! And I hope to go back.


 And here is a picture of me and my best friend Kim making new friends! She happened to be studying abroad at the time, so I was able to stay with her during my nice long visit. Definitely one of my top vacations!


Paris Skyline Stencil anyone? Yep, definitely my new favorite Coffee Break Design Stencil. Available in small and large. The small with be perfect for ATCs.



And for an encore, I saved the best for last! Does anything say Paris better than a gorgeous French Theatre? I think not, so I give you the Ornate Theatre Shrine Kit. It's big, one of our top four largest shrines, and it's awesome.


I also created a coordinating Stage Curtain Collage Sheet that fits the Shrine perfectly. And it's available in six different colors!


Here is the start to a Theatre Shrine I'm working on. So far I've spray painted some of the pieces red and attached the Red Curtain Collage Sheet. Spray paint works great on the pieces, especially for larger Shrines like this one. Simply spray them before assembling while the pieces are still flat. Easy! And just for fun I placed some Eiffel Tower Stand-Ups (Small and Large) in the photo to show you how cute they would be with the Theatre. Several of our other Stand-Ups would look great too. Circus Muscle Man perhaps? This Kit has so many possibilities. You could use actual fabric for the curtains, attach some gorgeous German Dresden, create a Frozen Charlotte Doll scene inside, go with a traditional paper theatre scene, and so much more. I would love to hear any other ideas you might have too!

I still have some more ideas for other Paris Inspired Goodies, but I'll stop here for now :). I hope you enjoy the fun new supplies. Check them all out HERE.

Au revoir for now! xo

1 comment:

  1. Love the mini towers and that ornate theatre shrine is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!