Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Land of Enchantment Collage Sheets in the Shop!



I just listed 17 gorgeous NEW Land of Enchantment Collage Sheets in the shop! You can see them all right HERE. There are new ATC images, New Christmas Images, Tags, and so much more. Available in digital and printed formats!


The Owl Wishes sheets are definitely among my favorites! There are TO/FROM tags and greetings tags. You can buy BOTH digital sheets for a special price too!


Oh My Deer! These are so cute! Also available as TO/FROM tags! The gift tags are also pretty awesome on vellum.


Check out this beautiful Fairy Dancers Sheet! This one called to me right away, so I used it to create this sweet heart ornament that will be given as a gift.


To create this ornament, I used the Large Heart Ornament Parts (I layered a solid back, open frame with charm loop, and then an open frame), Heart Key Charm, Patina Gilders Paste, Inca Gold Gilders Paste, 7mm jump ring, and of course the new Fairy Dancers Collage Sheet.


I hope you enjoy the NEW sheets!
 And don't forget to enter our current giveaways. As always they are all linked up on the right side bar.

5 comments:

We appreciate your comments!