Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kelly's Samples and More!

I have a few awesome ATC samples for you by Kelly Burton using the NEW Collage Sheets! For the above sample, Kelly used the new Vintage Steampunk ATC Backgrounds Sheet. Kelly also used a bit of German Dresden as an accent.

For this gorgeous ATC, Kelly used the new Mixed Grunge Stamped Sheet as well as The Applegate Family Sheet.

Thanks Kelly!

Yesterday I was scanning in a pair of custom earrings in the works for a customer. I had a printed Vintage Candy Striped ATC Collage Sheet on hand (one of my favs) so I placed it behind the earrings before scanning. I love how the serendipitous "xo forever" appeared! It made me think how lovely this sheet would be for creating earring/jewelry display cards for shows or gift giving!

Finally don't forget to email me your Accessory Cut-Out Contest entries! Deadline is July 15th so you have just over 2 weeks!

2 comments:

We appreciate your comments!