Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Stencils

I created a few new stencils! "Hello Deer" was created per the request of the famous Maryjo Mcgraw! I'm sending a Coffee Break Design trunk show to the North Idaho Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts Festival and she thought some deer, bears, and moose (not meese) would be a hit! So there you have it. After seeing the below creations by Bianca Mandity, I'm convinced they were a good idea! You can buy your deer here.

As Bianca has shown us above, you can use just the antlers on an image. Love. Or below, you can also use the punch out deer that comes with the stencil in your art. The above sample also uses the Night Sky stencil and Large Optical stencil.

Gotta love that doe too.

The above stencil I created for Cassandra's wonderful Marie event, to put in the goodie bags. While her wonderful event is over, you can still have your cake and stencil it too (sorry, couldn't resist). Here.

I leave you with another fantastic sample by Bianca using the Cake stencil and Night Sky stencil. If you are like me, you really want some cake now :).

2 comments:

We appreciate your comments!