Friday, March 25, 2011

Back in Stock and Sandy's Creations

I wanted to let you know that I have several blonde antique German doll heads back in stock! The blondes are much more rare and tend to run out faster. Available HERE in ex-small, small, medium and large! And as always, I offer an optional cutting fee so they are ready for your project.


I'm also delighted to share these amazing butterfly girls created by the talented Sandy Camarda! She made them to give as gifts, and I think they are just so adorable. Thanks for letting me share Sandy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my butterflies :)

    xoxo
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I noticed you haven't blogged in a while. Hope everything is alright! I made some Easter stuff with the latest dolls I bought from you. Check them out on my blog when you get a chance :)

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!