Monday, February 28, 2011

Heirloom Festival

Sorry I've been so quiet! Coffee Break Design and Retro Cafe Art Gallery have been getting ready to vend at this great event! I hope to see you! Of course I will share pictures after the event. March 6th is also my birthday, so I'm hoping to have a great weekend. xo

HEIRLOOM'SINDIANAPOLIS RUBBER STAMP & PAPER ARTS FESTIVAL®
March 5 & 6, 2011
Saturday 10 am to 5 pm · Sunday 11 am to 4 pm
Indiana State Fairgrounds
1202 E. 38th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46205

2 comments:

  1. Have a great and profitable event and a lovely Birthday. Sure wish I was in IN again....I'd stop by to say hello! You live in a really lovely state.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweet Girl!

    I know you will be fabulous! I just returned from the Marie Antoinette in Florida and now am getting ready to vend at the Moulin Rouge event in CA so I am busy as a kitty in a litter box!

    Can't wait to see pics from your event!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!