Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fountain Square Art Fair Customer Photos!

I wanted to share a few photos from the Fountain Square Art Fair yesterday! As you can see from the blue sky, the weather was perfect! There I am above in my booth. Many artists had not set up yet.

This is my friend Michelle aka "Busty" from "Bustys Fun Bags". She was wearing the skull goddess necklace that I made, which she had purchased at IndySWANK.
Busty has the most AMAZING purses as you can see, so be sure to check her out. I adore my Busty bags!



Here is the sweet Stephanie sporting a candy sprinkle necklace she just bought!

And Pam, who purchased a pink sewing machine bottle cap necklace. I was SO excited to meet Pam in person for the first time as we have been Facebook friends for a while now. You rock Pam!

This is Rose with her new "R" vintage typewriter key necklace. Rose is also an artist!

Layla was so sweet and showed up wearing her Shift Key necklace she had purchased last year! She bought more goodies too. Thanks for your continued support Layla!

Josie also came wearing her "magic" dictionary pendant from last year. I love seeing people still enjoying their jewelry.

And last, but never least the amazing and talented Nancy Moore! Nancy has been a huge supporter and customer for a while now. She is a fabulous singer and is also in the band The Born Again Floozies. She picked up a pair of gummy bear earrings. And yes folks, that is a wig she was wearing for the art parade!


What a fun day! Next weekend I will be vending at the Rocky Ripple Art Fair!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you did well! Congrats. :) Glad I got to see you even if it was only for a minute.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!