Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stephanie's Bracelet!


The above bracelet was created by the talented Stephanie Peters! Isn't it wonderful!


Remember the Bird Bracelet Tutorial? Putting her own spin on it and using 1" Circle Masonite Blanks, Stephanie created a fabulous piece! I really like the larger, chunkier version too!



As and added bonus, you can used a 1" circle punch and 1" Circle Collage Images for this piece. See Stephanie's full tutorial here.


Thanks for letting me share Stephanie! I adore your bracelet! xo

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie's Bracelet is Lovely, it's almost as lovely as my Bird Bracelet!!! LOL!!! Beautiful! And I wear mine all the time!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful bracelet!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo my! those are darling!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!