1. Create up to 3 pieces of art using any Coffee Break Design Shrine Kit (any of the kits in this category count, even the shelf shrines and tiny shrine charms - it doesn't matter where you purchased the kit, or how long ago it was!) and send us your photos. You can have 1, 2 or 3 entries. The art can be whatever you wish. A stand alone shrine, a shrine as part of another piece, jewelry, etc. Just as long as each piece has at least one of the products in the Shrine Kit category!
2. Email your photos to email@example.com subject: Shrine Kit Contest. Please do a separate photo for each entry. Files between 200 -300 KB preferred. I will post these photos on our Facebook page in a special album as they are received. Please include your full name in your email. Again, we only need photos, not the actual art!
3. Deadline is September 2nd. This will give you 6 weeks to get your shrine photos to us!
4. We love our International customers and you are welcome to play!
1. $200 in gift certificates will be awarded - our biggest contest yet! Two winners, which will be selected using a random number generator will each win a $50 gift certificate to Retro Café Art Gallery! I’ll be using the photos in the Facebook album to create the number system.
2. A THIRD and FOURTH winner will also win a $50 gift certificate to Retro Café Art Gallery. Christopher, my unbiased judge, will pick his top 5 favorites which will be posted to this blog. Then YOU will vote for your favorite by leaving a comment! The top 2 will win the certificates.
3. ALL players will receive 2 special digital collage sheets just for playing, so everyone WINS!
4. There must be at least 6 entries for the contest to take place. In the event that there aren't enough entries, all contestants will be given a prize!
Spread the Word and get a Gift:
1. If you would like to help spread the word about our contest, you will get our brand new Beautiful Roses Digital Collage Sheet free as a Thank you! One sheet per person, though you are welcome to post in multiple places with great appreciation.
2. Post about this contest on your blog, Facebook, website, etc. and link back to THIS post. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and show me where you have posted, and I will email you your digital collage sheet! So even if you don’t play, you can still win! Feel free to use the button above, though it’s not required.
(click photos to enlarge)
And now for some wonderful inspiration, I have two fantastic design team projects to share with you! The first is from Design Team Member Gerri Herbst. Gerri used the Exquisite Shrine Kit and oodles of fantastic glitter for her project. For the lustrous body of the shrine, Gerri first covered it with gesso, and the coated it with ModPodge and various Martha Stewart glitters!
This Exquisite Shrine sparkles and shines with creativity, just like Gerri. I love it!
Next up, Jennifer Ingle created this amazing Steampunk Doll using the Small Elevated Shrine Kit. The main body of the shrine and legs were covered with Tim Holtz Nostalgic Tissue Tape and the masonite gears were altered by adding foil leafing in gold, copper, and bronze!