Friday, June 17, 2011

The Official Retro Café Art Gallery Design Team!

I couldn't be more excited to announce the current Retro Café Art Gallery Design Team! First up is Jennifer Ingle of Just Jingle! I simply adore her work. Check out her blog and you will see what I mean! I just love her creativity and energy, and her posts are always filled with inspiration and humor. You rock Jennifer!


And of course Bianca Mandity, who most of you already know and love! Bianca is an incredible artist, teacher, and friend! She has been with me pretty much since day 1, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate her talent, support, and friendship. Check out her awesome blog here!

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOHOOOOO is RIGHT! I'm SO glad you have lil' Jen on your team! What an extremely talented treasure she is! You already have such an awesome site - this will take it right over the T.O.P!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippie!!!!! You go girls!
    Love both Bianca's and Jingle's blogs!
    Great choices Kristin to help promote
    Retro Cafe Art! You'll all be a great
    success!
    oxox
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!