Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Steampunk Parts Collage Sheet


I created this new collage sheet as a gift for all who entered the ATC Frame Contest! You can also purchase the new sheet "Steampunk Parts" in digital and printed versions on the site. Gauges, watch faces and parts, vintage theatre seat numbers (my favorite - I'm hoarding the real ones), and more! I hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote for your favorite ATC Frame finalist below! I'll be announcing the next contest in a week or so. And, there is still time to enter the 100,000 Page Views Giveaway! xo

4 comments:

  1. I love ths one, Kristen!
    ~Its fabulous~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic new collage sheet!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO Cool - Absolutely love it, Thank you so much and I can't wait to use it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE it! Already have it printed up to use this weekend!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!