Sunday, August 16, 2009

Frozen Charlotte Doll Creations

Seems like it's been a while since I've had time to create anything other than pieces for art/craft fairs, so I finally made some time!
The first two pieces are necklaces created from vintage spoons, resin, antique frozen charlotte doll heads, resin, and more!

"Izabella"


"Sweet Angel"



And this was my first attempt at faux cupcakes! I couldn't just stop with a plain cake so I created a little compartment for Charlotte to rest in! She also wears a sterling silver crown made by the talented Beth Quinn. I hate to part with her, but I need to make more room around here!



You can read more about these pieces HERE. And of course, if you need any antique doll parts for creations of your own I have them available HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I love your new creations! I'm going to try and make some butterflies out of my frozen charlotte dolls. The cupcake is really fabulous and looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK!!! I adore you frozen charlotte creations! PRECIOUS! The cupcake is DARLING!!!! ;) Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your spoon chanrm and Charlotte cupcake are awesome girl!

    Sandy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the cupcakes! Those are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!