Friday, October 13, 2017

New Victorian Sleigh Kits + Tim Holtz Christmas + Santos by Kim Collister


Happy Weekend Everyone! The new Tim Holtz Christmas goodies are in stock and ready to ship! Of course those goodies got me excited about one of my favorite holidays!
I'm super duper excited to bring you our new gorgeous Victorian Sleigh Kits! They come in three fabulous sizes! Perfect for Minis (small), ATCs (medium), Christmas Cards (large), and so much more. The large would make a perfect centerpiece, and I'm thinking I'll fill mine with CANDY! You might want these in all three sizes folks! Luckily for you, they are ON SALE along with ALL of our Christmas Goodies! It's never too early to start creating for the holidays, especially Christmas!







Feature Inspiration By Kim Collister!  

Design Team Member Kim Collister has a beautiful Santos Doll piece for you today, along with a lovely heartfelt post. Hop on over to Kim's blog for a lovely tribute and stunning artwork. She's so gorgeous Kim!
http://www.kimcollisterstudio.com/2017/10/i-will-remember-you.html





Christmas Inspiration!

This super cute Santa is the perfect size to go with the Medium Sleigh Kit!
You can find the full tutorial on our blog here: 





Decking the Halls!

The new Sleigh Kits have me really excited about Christmas decorating. I can wait to make one for my mantel, and another for my counter to hold wrapped chocolates or candy canes! And yes, I plan to start in right after Halloween. I absolutely adore the soft glow of Christmas lights and of course all the GLITTER!
I can't wait to see what you guys do with the new sleighs!!! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!