Saturday, June 14, 2014


Viva La Frida!

Happy Saturday everyone!
As several of you know, I love Frida Kahlo! Who doesn't right? I'm really excited to bring you these fabulous Frida Shrine Kits. Available in three different styles. I can't pick a favorite! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with these artistic gals!




Nichos!

I just listed several new Metal Nichos and restocked a few others. These fabulous pieces are handmade and imported directly from Mexico. They are becoming more scarce, so grab these treasures while you can!



Mermaid Inspiration By Lynn Stevens!

These stunning Merfolk are by Design Team Member Lynn Stevens. Mermaids AND Steampunk? I'm in love. Check out her fabulous Octopus purse and the lovely little Steampunk Seahorse. The Propellers on the tails are absolutely genius. Awesome Lynn!



Inspiration By Gerri Herbst!
This lovely fresh green card was created by Design Team Member Gerri Herbst! I love how Gerri framed the Vintage Glass Negative Gal with the Film Strip Cut Out. A perfect fit!



Inspiration By Tracy Delisle!
 
This Star Shrine Kit by Tracy Delisle is definitely shining bright. The texture is amazing and the hot air balloon with the word "discover" is so fitting. Beautiful Tracy!



Inspiration By Diana Darden!

I adore this creative take on our Victorian Torso Shrine Kit by Diana Darden. Especially because it's Frida! This piece has been sent to Brazil for an exhibit. Huge congrats Diana! Excellent Stencil work on the wings too!



Inspiration By Virginia Smith!
 
And last but definitely not least, a gorgeous "Compass Angel" Santos by Virginia Smith. I especially love all the stamping on this stunning piece, and the soft soothing colors. Beautifully done Virginia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!