Saturday, March 8, 2014

Running Away to The Circus!


Hi Everyone! I'm running away to the Circus again this week and I'm having so much FUN! I loved our Circus Wagons from last week, but decided I also wanted some that were open at the top, for holding ATCs and other treasures. And so it was done! I love the way our Wagons really roll, so I also designed several wheel sets that can be attached to many many projects. And of course some fabulous ATC Circus flair! Come join me for some Circus-y fun!



My ATC collection is growing so I played with one of our new Circus Wagon ATC holders. I started by painting the assembled wagon (sans the wheels) with aqua acrylic paint. Next I used our Diamond Stencil, an Embossing Dabber, and UTEE, stenciling on the UTEE. I also used the Gold UTEE on the wheels. I did some doodling and attached a few Acrobat Paper Cuts to the new Masonite Cut Outs. I attached the Acrobats and a Small ATC Flag to the front. Finally I went through one of my old books and found A.T.C. to attach to the flag (my favorite part!). The wagon can hold LOTS of ATCs, both vertically and horizontally. Love!








Design Team Member Amy Nieman created this cool Sweet Heart Fairy based on the movie Moulin Rouge! I especially love the way she altered the Fairy Head. Such talent!


This gorgeous Spring Santos Doll is by the talented Kim Collister! This doll makes me even more excited for Spring! She also used several of our Paper Cuts, Cradle Nests, Sacred Heart Trinket, and more. Fantastic Kim!




I just adore this amazing Steampunk Shrine by Design Team Member Linda Cain! Everything Linda creates is amazing, however her Steampunk is always my favorite! You can find more info and photos on Linda's blog HERE.


Here is another way to display and store your ATCs. This lovely Ornate ATC Shelf is by Design Team Member Amy Nieman. So pretty and distressed!


This beautifully mysterious Bird Cage Doll is by Gena Boone Curtis. The way she placed the moth is perfect, and of course I love Frida all day long! Gorgeous Gena!

Think SPRING Everyone!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!