Saturday, March 15, 2014

Muscle Man Mania, NEW Tim Holtz + More!


Happy Saturday everyone! I was still in a bit of a Circus mood this week and my main goal was to create some gorgeous vintage Circus Collage Sheets! While I was at it, I also designed some fun Circus ATC Frames (Muscle Man Mania is my favorite!) and some Clock Keys that I'm just loving! We also have lots of BRAND NEW Tim Holtz in the house, ready to ship! And more.



Isn't this Double Decker Carousel fantastic! I came across this photo and had to share. Of course, you can make your own Double Decker Carousel too! I'm ready for summer!


How much fun is this Circus Doll by Diana Darden! I always love Diana's fun and playful style, and this piece captures that style perfectly!


This bright and beautiful Santos Doll is by Terri Kahrs. She is stunning Terri, and has me dreaming of rainbows!


I just adore this stunning Dress Form Doll by Marie Garot! I keep noticing more and more amazing details. I'll give you a closer look. Wonderful Marie Garot!


Have a fantastic weekend!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous dolls! Well done to all the artists!!
    The Carousel looks like fun and the best part ...there is NO Snow!!!
    Great post Kristin! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic dolls! Love all the new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a GREAT post, Kristin!!! I've always loved carousels. The thought of them make me happy! I've never ever seen a double-decker. How fantastic!!! Thanks for showcasing my doll. I feel blessed to be in such good company. All of the dolls are amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!