Saturday, March 1, 2014

Fabulous Rolling Circus Wagons, Circus Dolls, + More!


Happy Saturday everyone! Last week we had a blast with our new Carousel Shrine Kits so I decided to keep the Circus theme going! We have Wagon Shrine Kits (that really roll... zoom zoom), Circus Dolls, Circus Animal Cut Outs, and so much more. Talk about FUN! We have some new Tim Holtz goodies too!


I'm in love with the Circus Wagon Shrine Kits. I love all THREE and would love to make a whole Circus Train using one of each! One down, two to go! Woot!




Of course I had to play with one of the dolls too! I went for the MINI, which was super fun and super fast. My favorite part is the bit of lace at the bottom. I was really wishing I had some Pom Pom Fringe but the lace worked out too.





The large bird cage charms that I used on the Mini Santos Doll a few weeks ago are back in stock now. I only had a few initially, but now we have more! 


This sweet Bird Cage Doll is by the talented Kim Collister! I just love the sweet pastel colors she used! She also used several of our Paper Cuts. Best of all, her entire collage is on an old paint set! See the inside below. Awesome Kim!



Isn't this Angel Doll by Design Team Member Linda Cain fantastic? The colors are so gorgeous and rich. They make me think of summer, which can't get here soon enough! You can find more info on Linda's blog HERE.


Taking a trip back to the Circus, check out this fabulously fun Doll by Diana Darden! Those polka dots are just too cute! She's wonderful Diana!


I want to say a big thank you to all the artists who played in our Sweet Heart Fairy Swap. All of the swap returns were mailed out Wednesday, and by the looks of it, most have landed in their new forever homes! I had a great time making handmade hearts for all the players, and you can see them all below!

(Fairies by Amy Nieman!)

You can view all of the entries on our Facebook Page and Pinterest Page. INCREDIBLE work artists! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!