Saturday, July 30, 2011
Friday, July 29, 2011
1, 12, 19, 24, and 25
Teresa, Ann, Luci, Maija, MaRyKay
I will send you ladies a message, but if you don't hear from me send me a message!
The current contest is the Shrine Kit Contest. Don't worry, I'll keep reminding you. Check out the awesome entries so far in the Facebook album.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
There is still time to enter the new Collage Sheet giveaway if you haven't already and don't forget to play in the Shrine Kit contest too!
Speaking of the NEW Collage Sheets, I have a few wonderful samples for you.
Thanks for the awesome samples ladies! xo
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
1. Create up to 3 pieces of art using any Coffee Break Design Shrine Kit (any of the kits in this category count, even the shelf shrines and tiny shrine charms - it doesn't matter where you purchased the kit, or how long ago it was!) and send us your photos. You can have 1, 2 or 3 entries. The art can be whatever you wish. A stand alone shrine, a shrine as part of another piece, jewelry, etc. Just as long as each piece has at least one of the products in the Shrine Kit category!
2. Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Shrine Kit Contest. Please do a separate photo for each entry. Files between 200 -300 KB preferred. I will post these photos on our Facebook page in a special album as they are received. Please include your full name in your email. Again, we only need photos, not the actual art!
3. Deadline is September 2nd. This will give you 6 weeks to get your shrine photos to us!
4. We love our International customers and you are welcome to play!
1. $200 in gift certificates will be awarded - our biggest contest yet! Two winners, which will be selected using a random number generator will each win a $50 gift certificate to Retro Café Art Gallery! I’ll be using the photos in the Facebook album to create the number system.
2. A THIRD and FOURTH winner will also win a $50 gift certificate to Retro Café Art Gallery. Christopher, my unbiased judge, will pick his top 5 favorites which will be posted to this blog. Then YOU will vote for your favorite by leaving a comment! The top 2 will win the certificates.
3. ALL players will receive 2 special digital collage sheets just for playing, so everyone WINS!
4. There must be at least 6 entries for the contest to take place. In the event that there aren't enough entries, all contestants will be given a prize!
Spread the Word and get a Gift:
1. If you would like to help spread the word about our contest, you will get our brand new Beautiful Roses Digital Collage Sheet free as a Thank you! One sheet per person, though you are welcome to post in multiple places with great appreciation.
2. Post about this contest on your blog, Facebook, website, etc. and link back to THIS post. Email me at email@example.com and show me where you have posted, and I will email you your digital collage sheet! So even if you don’t play, you can still win! Feel free to use the button above, though it’s not required.
(click photos to enlarge)
And now for some wonderful inspiration, I have two fantastic design team projects to share with you! The first is from Design Team Member Gerri Herbst. Gerri used the Exquisite Shrine Kit and oodles of fantastic glitter for her project. For the lustrous body of the shrine, Gerri first covered it with gesso, and the coated it with ModPodge and various Martha Stewart glitters!
This Exquisite Shrine sparkles and shines with creativity, just like Gerri. I love it!
Next up, Jennifer Ingle created this amazing Steampunk Doll using the Small Elevated Shrine Kit. The main body of the shrine and legs were covered with Tim Holtz Nostalgic Tissue Tape and the masonite gears were altered by adding foil leafing in gold, copper, and bronze!
And of course I have to share some close-ups of my favorites with you! I'm sure these will come as no surprise :).
So I guess this calls for another GIVEAWAY? I'm on a roll lately! I even added a "Current Giveaway" section to my right sidebar to keep us up to speed.
Leave a comment on this post telling me which of the NEW Collage Sheets above is your favorite, and I will use a random number generator on July 29th to pick 5 lucky winners who will receive their favorite NEW Digital Collage Sheet.
If you are a winner and a FACEBOOK fan I will send you 2 sheets!
Please make sure I have a way to contact you if you are a winner, and let me know if you like us on Facebook in your comment.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Monday, July 18, 2011
Sunday, July 17, 2011
And here are a few of Bianca's latest journal pages!
The page above incorporates the Numbering with Block Stencil. The page below incorporates the Lettering with Block Stencil, Half Three Stencil, and Fall Guy Stencil. Many of the stencils also come with the inside piece which can be used as a mask and/or can be used to add shadowing. On Fall Guy below, after Bianca stenciled the guy, she put the cut-out of the guy back on top of the image to cover him while she added the orange shadowing!
And you know I love offering GIVEAWAYS!
Simply leave a comment on this post and I will use a random number generator on July 25th to select a winner! The winner will receive a pack of 5 Coffee Break Design Stencils that I have put together!
Saturday, July 16, 2011
By Barb Smith using the Purses and Handbags Cut-Outs!
Stay tuned, I'll be announcing the next contest soon. I think you will really like this next one.