Sunday, December 26, 2010

After Christmas 10% Off Sale!

Hello, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are looking forward to the New Year! This year will be exciting for me, as the new owner of Coffee Break Design, Inc. Of course, Retro Cafe Art Gallery will continue, and GROW!

I'm having a 10% off EVERYTHING after Christmas Sale at Retro Cafe Art Gallery! You must use this link to enter the site to to get the discount:

http://www.retrocafeart.com?code=1226

Sale ends Tuesday a.m.
UPDATE: The sale has ended!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin!

    Oh Shoot, should have headed HERE first to follow and check out your Blog! Discount????? LOL
    I just ordered a bunch or goodies..I hope you get my comment on the order!
    My Blog friend (And as you probably KNOW paper crafter/stamper extrodinaire....Lynn Stevens advised me to check out your shop! Great goodies! Looking forward to coming back for more!
    Stop by my little Blog and say Hi when you can!
    Shell
    http://Bungalowbling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Doll
    "Happy New Year!"
    Have a Fab 2011!
    oxoxo,
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!