Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday SALE and NEW Tim Holtz!

I just listed LOTS of new Tim Holtz goodies AND I'm having a Black Friday Sale! Now through Saturday 10 am EST, you will get 10% off EVERYTHING in the shop.

You MUST use this link for the SALE:
http://www.retrocafeart.com/?code=1126

It should say "A 10% discount for Black Friday will be applied" on the product pages if you logged in correctly.

Does not apply to orders placed before or after the sale.

I listed 12 new Tim Holtz products in the store today too, which also apply to the sale! Here are my favorites.
I am SO THANKFUL for my wonderful customers and art buddies! That means YOU! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got a lot of awesome new goodies! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!