Friday, July 31, 2009

Design Team Art And Guest Artist Work to Share!

I'm trying to catch up on all the GORGEOUS sample art I have to share with you, and this is just the start! The Art Sample Gallery on the website was overflowing so I'm starting a second gallery, Art Sample Gallery II. Be sure to check both out! I have also posted new works to Heather's Gallery. Below are the new art samples I have posted, and more are coming soon.



Also, a big congrats to Audrey Hernandez! Her lovely purse below can be found in the Spring 2009 issue of Haute Handbags! The angel image is from the Angels 1 fabric collage sheet.

Also, Audrey's fabric collage using this fabric collage sheet can be found as a
full page ad in the new may/june issue of Somerset Studio! Congrats Audrey!


More lovely art samples are coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!