Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday's Art Show

Yesterday was my first big art show of the season! We had perfect weather and sales were good. What more can a girl ask for!
Here I am with my friend Lynn McDonald who had a booth full of her fabulous mixed media canvases! Her husband was so sweet and checked on me for bathroom breaks/food. Thank you!
My friend Jenny Elkins was also there as a vendor, but unfortunately I didn't end up finding her.

Here I am at my booth. I had the perfect spot with shade from the trees!

As you can see Miss Madeline Marie the mannequin came along to visit with the customers. This was first thing in the morning before the crowd arrived. I was already tired from setting up, so the day was long, but fun!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful booth. That must have been so much fun :)

    Sand

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!