Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dolls Dolls Dolls and Michelle Legler!

I listed a few EX Large China Heads on the site. The Bonnet Head doll is HUGE and so pretty! She's the only one I've ever come across. You can see them all HERE. The following gals are all cut and ready to go!

I restocked the Frozen Charlotte Heads!



I also wanted to share this AMAZING piece of work by Michelle Leger, the Mosaic Queen! She created her for Lisa Kaus. I recently "met" Michelle and I'm so glad that I did.

Be sure to check out Michelle's mosaics, they are divine! I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle is fabulous!!! I have one of her big cakes- it's on Joy's blog- she took some photos of my house when she was here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Kristin! I'm going to have to pull my pics out from the ZNE last year. I'm sure we must have talked as I know I spent a good amount of time talking to JoAnna. Did you go to lunch with us??
    Thank you so much for taking the time to cut some more doll heads. I can't wait to get started on a new cake!!!
    Hugs!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!