Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sweet Things

First, I wanted to share these SUPER SWEET frozen Charlotte angels created by the talented Sarah Elder. Her work is so soft and lovely. You can find the angel wings here on my site. They are the perfect compliment to antique German dolls! Thanks for letting me share these lovelies Sarah!


I just finished baking these brownies for Chris for Valentine's Day. I remembered he wasn't crazy about "sprinkles" but how could I not use the tiny heart shaped sprinkles I bought today? (which no doubt will end up in resin jewelry later)
So I compromised. I'll eat the sprinkled part :).




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Miss Sarah, you are so talented my dear, those are absolutely adorable!! What a great idea. Thank you for sharing them with us :) Love the Chocolate Brownies Kris, and I think your compromise sounds good (I always want the sprinkles too)! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!