Friday, June 20, 2008

On Call Artists!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery is proud to announce the "On Call Artists", a very important extension of the Design Team. I am thrilled with the talent amongst these artists who reside in locations all over the world! Click on the links to learn more about these amazing women!
*Nancy Dooren, Sarah Drayton, Joanna Pierotti, Sandy Scholz, Viola Erdmann, and Gayle Page-Robak*








And of course, the four women who are very near and dear to my heart - who were with me from day one - are still going strong and design for Retro Cafe' Art Gallery on a regular basis. Check out their galleries!
*Bianca Mandity, Audrey Hernandez, Heather Robinson, and Kelly Burton*
See their DT Galleries HERE!

3 comments:

  1. My dear Kris,

    I'm so happy that I have to. Thank you for everything.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kris on having such a talented team, look forward to seeing the creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kris for this great opportunity. look forward to working with you and your Fab Collage Sheets

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments!